Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas came and went, New year felt like last...

Last Christmas (nope, I didn't give you my heart and you gave it away) felt like it just came and went. The family celebrated Christmas outside of the country for the first time. We spent in in Singapore since my sister-in-law got expatriated there a month prior. We still cooked Christmas dinner (in almost the traditional way we're used to). But ofcourse, some ingredients aren't just the same as what you're used to using.

My point being, I didn't really feel Christmas much this year. Could it just be a personal thing? Or could it be because of the situation of the economy around the globe? I felt like there wasn't as much decors as previous years. Not much light, not much hype, not much in sight.

This new year, I feel like it's just an extension of last year. Not much change. How about you guys? How did your Christmas celebration go? Is it just me, or are we all stuck in an extension of last year?

No comments:

Post a Comment